Thursday 12 September 2013

Room 2 Tuis Response to Artwork

Today in writing the Room 2 Tuis looked at a piece of artwork. We talked about what we liked about it, Miss M then wrote a story, and we then wrote what we liked about the painting. Have a look at our stories below.

I like the rose. The sun is soft.
Sophie

I like the colour of the rose. I like the sun's shape.
Eva

I like the blue leaves. I like the roses.
Emilia

When I look at the colour on the picture, it makes me feel happy. I like the white colour.
Delilah

I love the pinkie, red flowers. They are lovely.
Ben

I like the sun. It is squidgy, it was cool.
Sam

I like the blue on the leaves. I like the flowers.
Jack

I love the sun. I love the pinkie, red flowers
Sean

This painting is very beautiful, a very, very cool painting. I like the colour of the roses, it is cool.
Gemma

This picture is very beautiful. I love the colour of the flower. The sun is soft.
Gracie

I like the colour of the sun. It is bright.
Joseph

I love the picture. I like the hot sun and I like the dark colour of the roses.
Amy

I like the sun, it looks warm. I like the colour of the leaves.
Spencer

I love the sun and I love the flowers. The blue is beautiful and I liked the pinkie, red flowers.
Charlie

I like the colour of the flowers and the sun.
Elle

I like the colour of the sun rays from the sun.
Leo

I like the colour of the sun. I like the blue leaves.
Orlando

I like the sun rays. I like the blue leaves.
Hawaiki

This painting is warm and colourful. I love the deep, rich pinkie, red flowers. The sun is glowing softly.
Miss M

No comments:

Post a Comment